Under the Dome Episode Guide
[audience in millions]
Monday, September 16th, 2013
- Secrets of the Dome are revealed and Big Jim is determined to put an end to Barbie once and for all. Meanwhile, Junior, Angie, Joe and Norrie discover who the Monarch is after receiving a shocking visit from a familiar face, on the first season finale cliffhanger of UNDER THE DOME, Monday, Sept. 16 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
Monday, September 9th, 2013
Update: July 3, 2013. Spoiler Alert:
In Joe’s barn, a cocoon with a butterfly inside is attached to the pink-pulsing mini-dome. Julia lies unconscious at the clinic. The Fire Volunteer tells Linda that a female body has been found in the station. Barbie has been accused of murder, and he’s being hunted by a posse put together by Big Jim. Miles proposes that everyone’s homes be searched.
Dale “Barbie” Barbara has always been a man of few words, but in the September 9 episode of Under the Dome it looks as though he has the right to remain silent.“[Barbie] doesn’t weigh his actions — he just acts,” says Mike Vogel, adding that his character “will find himself in some very violent situations” as CBS’s hit summer series wraps up its first season on September 16.Has Barbie’s deadly past finally caught up with him? Or is this all part of Big Jim’s latest power play? Those secrets are being kept under wraps, but fans of Stephen King’s novel should expect a new ending to this chapter of the story. Says executive producer Neal Baer: “We’re kind of going in a different direction.”
Speak of The Devil
Monday, September 2nd, 2013
- Update: 14/07/2013: SPOILER: In episode 1.11 there's a storm inside the dome with winds strong enough to bring down tree branches. One of the stormy scenes involves police chief Linda Esquivel in uniform. Someone's body is pulled from the water at a beach, and a scene was filmed with Junior driving a police car ..... Source
- Under The Dome 1.11 – “Speak of the Devil” – Big Jim turns the town against Barbie when the truth about his past comes to light. Meanwhile, Maxine makes it personal when she confronts Barbie’s closest ally, on UNDER THE DOME, Monday, Sept. 2 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
Let the Games Begin
Monday, August 26th, 2013
- The title of Under The Dome episode 1.10 is "Let the Games Begin." Some things that happen in the episode: Julia discovers more information about what her husband Peter did. Linda tells Junior his probationary period is over and now he's a full-duty police officer. Barbie is in a fight at the cement factory that some of the townspeople bet on. Source
- While Barbie is involved with a secret fight club, Junior is promoted to full-duty police officer and Julie finds out about Peter's past.
- Julia uncovers the truth about her husband’s disappearance and unravels some of Chester’s Mill’s darkest secrets. Meanwhile, Maxine shows Barbie how she plans to take control of the town, on UNDER THE DOME, Monday, August 26 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS.
The Forth Hand
Monday, August 19th, 2013
- Update Jun 6, 2013: Big Jim receives an unexpected visitor from his past. Meanwhile, Joe and Norrie find the source of the Dome in Joe's barn, and Barbie and Linda encounter Chester Mill's drug dealer.
- SPOILER: According to the casting sides for episode 1.09 of Under the Dome, Junior's mother was an artist. After Junior witnesses Angie having a seizure and saying, "The pink stars are falling in lines," he remembers a painting his mother painted after she awoke from a dream of Junior standing on a hill looking up. He shows Angie the painting, of pink stars falling through the sky. Also, Big Jim helps Angie to become the new owner of the Sweetbriar Rose. Source
Thicker Than Water
Monday, August 12th, 2013
- Update Jun 6, 2013: Ollie takes control of the town's water supply and Big Jim must join forces with Barbie and Linda to get it back before his own control of Chester's Mill is threatened.
- Director: Jack Bender
JUNIOR TURNS ON HIS FATHER AND LEARNS THE TRUTH BEHIND HIS MOTHER’S DEATH, ON “UNDER THE DOME,” MONDAY, AUGUST 12
“Thicker Than Water” – Junior stands up to his father and is shattered when he discovers the truth about his mother’s past. Meanwhile, Julia learns firsthand the powers of the “mini dome,” on UNDER THE DOME, Monday, August 12 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
Monday, August 5th, 2013
- Big Jim takes matters into his own hands when he feels his authority slipping away, and the dome displays its power when a life is taken just as a newborn arrives.
The Endless Thirst
Monday, July 29th, 2013
- Update Jun 8, 2013: [SPOILER] The Endless Thirst: Rose is killed and Angie is knocked unconscious when the Clint and Waylon Langlee try to steal meat from the freezer at the Sweetbriar Rose. Source
- When the town begins to run low on water, the residents of Chester’s Mill begin to fight for the remaining resources. Meanwhile, Julia discovers a strange connection that two of the town’s residents have with the Dome,
Blue On Blue
Monday, July 22nd, 2013
- Director: Jack Bender
- A Visitors Day is organized, enabling people on the inside to see and communicate with their loved ones on the outside. Joe talks to his parents and Barbie gets some unsettling information from a soldier regarding what the military's plans are.
Press Release:THE RESIDENTS OF CHESTER’S MILL RECEIVE A SURPRISE VISIT FROM THEIR LOVED ONES, AND THE COMMUNITY BRACES FOR A THREAT FROM OUTSIDE THE DOME, ON “UNDER THE DOME,” MONDAY, JULY 22.“Blue on Blue” – The Chester’s Mill residents receive an unexpected visit from their loved ones on the other side. Meanwhile, the community braces for a threat from outside the Dome, on UNDER THE DOME, Monday, July 22 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.SERIES REGULARS:Mike Vogel (Dale “Barbie” Barbara)Rachelle Lefevre (Julia Shumway)Dean Norris (James “Big Jim” Rennie)Natalie Martinez (Deputy Linda)Britt Robertson (Angie)Alex Koch (Junior)Colin Ford (Joe)Nicholas Strong (Phil Bushey)Jolene Purdy (Dodee)Aisha Hinds (Carolyn Hill)RECURRING:Samantha Mathis (Alice)Mackenzie Lintz (Norrie)Beth Broderick (Rose)John Elvis (Ben)Dale Raoul (Andrea)Ned Bellamy (Reverend Coggins)GUEST CASTAndrew Vogel (Carter)Al Vicente (Dell)Arianne Martin (Georgia)Josh Carter (Rusty)Ellen Rice (Dodee’s Mother)Gary Weeks (Norrie’s Dad)Jeff Glor (Jeff Glor)Rahsheem Shabazz (Young Soldier)Chip Lane (Joe’s Dad)Julie Kendall (Joe’s Mom)Ed Ricker (Andrea’s Son)Nick Madrick (Bullhorn Soldier)WRITTEN BY: Brian K. VaughanDIRECTED BY: Jack Bender
Monday, July 15th, 2013
CHESTER’S MILL FACES A MEDICAL EMERGENCY WHEN AN OUTBREAK OF MENINGITIS THREATENS THE TOWN’S DEPLETED MEDICAL SUPPLIES, ON “UNDER THE DOME,” MONDAY, JULY 15“Outbreak” – The people of Chester’s Mill fall into a state of panic as an outbreak of meningitis strikes their community, threatening their already depleted medical supplies. Meanwhile, Julia continues to search for answers into her husband’s disappearance, on UNDER THE DOME, Monday, July 15 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
Monday, July 8th, 2013
- Director: Paul Edwards
Update June 26: “Manhunt“– When a former deputy goes rogue, Big Jim recruits Barbie to join the manhunt to keep the town safe. Meanwhile, Junior is determined to escape the dome by going underground, on UNDER THE DOME, Monday, July 8 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
Monday, July 1st, 2013
- The Fire "-- While the residents of Chester’s Mill face the uncertainty of life in the dome, panic is heightened when a house goes up in flames and their fire department is outside of the dome, on UNDER THE DOME, Monday, July 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
Monday, June 24th, 2013
- An invisible force field descends upon a small town in the northeastern part of the United States.
THE RESIDENTS OF CHESTER'S MILL FIND THEMSELVES TRAPPED UNDER A MASSIVE TRANSPARENT DOME AND SEALED OFF FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD, ON THE SUMMER SERIES PREMIERE OF "UNDER THE DOME," MONDAY, JUNE 24Series is Based on the Bestselling Novel by Stephen King"Pilot" - When the residents of Chester's Mill find themselves trapped under a massive transparent dome with no way out, they struggle to survive as resources rapidly dwindle and panic quickly escalates, on the series premiere of UNDER THE DOME, Monday, June 24 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.Niels Arden Oplev ("The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo") directed the premiere episode.UNDER THE DOME, a new 13-episode serialized drama based on Stephen King's bestselling novel, is the story of a small town that is suddenly and inexplicably sealed off from the rest of the world by an enormous transparent dome. The town's inhabitants must deal with surviving the post-apocalyptic conditions while searching for answers about the dome, where it came from and if and when it will go away.SERIES REGULARSMike Vogel (Dale "Barbie" Barbara)Rachelle Lefevre (Julia Shumway)Dean Norris (James "Big Jim" Rennie)Natalie Martinez (Deputy Linda)Britt Robertson (Angie)Alex Koch (Junior)Colin Ford (Joe)Nicholas Strong (Phil Bushey)Jolene Purdy (Dodee)Aisha Hinds (Carolyn Hill)RECURRINGSamantha Mathis (Alice Calvert)Mackenzie Lintz (Norrie)Beth Broderick (Rose Twitchell)Dale Raoul (Andrea Grinell)Jeff Fahey (Sheriff Duke)R. Keith Harris (Peter)Josh Carter (Rusty)John Elvis (Ben Drake)Ned Bellamy (Reverend Coggins)Kevin Sizemore (Paul)Leon Rippy (Ollie)